Irish Recession Deepened in First Quarter, Economists SayFinbarr Flynn
Ireland’s economy may have contracted for a third consecutive quarter in the first three months of the year, as consumers held back on spending and the euro-region debt crisis curbed export growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner