Iran Postpones Further Subsidy Cuts to After March, Shargh SaysYeganeh Salehi
Iran’s government has postponed further cuts in energy and food subsidies until the next Iranian year that starts March 21, 2013, Shargh reported, citing Saeed Arbabi, a member of the parliament’s economic committee.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis