GE Can’t Find French Workers as Skill Gap Means 10% UnemploymentFrancois de Beaupuy
Clara Gaymard, the head of General Electric Co.’s French unit, has been looking in vain for workers for a factory that makes valves for the oil and nuclear industries in Conde-sur-Noireau in western France.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Plunge Extends to 25% as Fear of Crypto Crackdown Linger
- America’s Fastest Spy Plane May Be Back—and Hypersonic
- GE CEO Renews Pledge to Study Breakup After $6.2 Billion Stumble
- The World's Top-Selling Video Game Has a Cheating Problem
- One of the Biggest Diamonds in History Has Just Been Dug Up