Diller-Backed Aereo Can Keep Operating While Networks SueDon Jeffrey and Patricia Hurtado
Aereo Inc., the online television service backed by Barry Diller, won’t be shut down while U.S. television networks pursue a copyright lawsuit against the company, a federal judge ruled.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet