Avenue Said to Raise $2.8 Billion for Distressed FundSabrina Willmer
Avenue Capital Group LLC, the distressed-debt firm co-founded by billionaire Marc Lasry, has closed its second European fund at $2.78 billion to invest in companies hurt by the region’s sovereign-debt crisis, according to a person familiar with the situation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself