Shootout Makes Land Disputes Vietnam’s Priority: Southeast AsiaBloomberg News
First came the police and men in uniforms, then the beatings and the bulldozers, said Nguyen Thi Kiem. Within hours, her home and 165 others had been razed -- four generations of rice farms reduced to flattened earth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's