Nikon Plunges as Intel Agrees to Buy ASML Stake: Tokyo MoverNaoko Fujimura
Nikon Corp., Japan’s largest chipmaking lithograph maker, plunged the most in more than a year in Tokyo after Intel Corp., its second-biggest customer, agreed to invest as much as $4.1 billion in ASML Holding NV.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy