Midtown NYC Office Rents Slip as ‘Silicon Alley’ GainsDavid M. Levitt
Office rents in midtown Manhattan declined in the second quarter, the first drop in two years, as the area south of the district gained popularity among prospective tenants, according to Cushman & Wakefield Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts