Komatsu Has No Plans to Buy Joy Global After Study, CEO SaysMasumi Suga
Komatsu Ltd., the world’s second-biggest maker of dump trucks, has no plans to bid for Joy Global Inc. after studying the U.S. company as there are few synergies to aid its foray into underground mining equipment.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's