Komatsu Has No Plans to Buy Joy Global After Study, CEO SaysMasumi Suga
Komatsu Ltd., the world’s second-biggest maker of dump trucks, has no plans to bid for Joy Global Inc. after studying the U.S. company as there are few synergies to aid its foray into underground mining equipment.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations