Euro States Lay Groundwork for Bond Buys, Speed Spanish AidJames G. Neuger and Chiara Vasarri
European governments laid the groundwork for possible purchases of Italy’s bonds and fast-tracked aid for Spain’s banks, trying to shield the euro area’s third- and fourth-largest economies from the resurgent debt crisis.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day