Tucker Says No Public Official Told Him to Lean on BarclaysJennifer Ryan and Scott Hamilton
Bank of England Deputy Governor Paul Tucker said no government minister or official pressured him to instruct Barclays Plc or any other U.K. commercial bank to lowball its Libor submissions during the financial crisis.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock