Technology Crossover Said to Seek $2.5 Billion for FundSabrina Willmer
Technology Crossover Ventures, the investment firm that backed Go Daddy Group Inc. and Netflix Inc., is seeking $2.5 billion for its next fund, according to two people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day