Peter Sauer, Ex-Hoops Star, BofA Executive, Dies at 35Laurence Arnold
Peter Sauer, a former Bank of America Corp. executive who was captain of the Stanford University basketball team that reached the Final Four in 1998, died after collapsing during a recreational game. He was 35.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’