Mitsubishi UFJ Suspends Two London Traders on Libor ProbeLiam Vaughan and Shigeru Sato
Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Inc., Japan’s biggest publicly traded bank, said it suspended two London-based traders as investigators probe the suspected manipulation of benchmark interest rates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's