Dish Network Loses Court Bid to Dismiss L.A. Ad-Skip CaseDon Jeffrey
Dish Network Corp., the third-largest U.S. pay-television company, failed to persuade a federal judge in New York to stop broadcast networks from pursuing lawsuits in California over a Dish service allowing ad-free TV viewing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline