DiamondRock to Buy 4 Blackstone Hotels for $495 MillionHui-yong Yu
DiamondRock Hospitality Co., a U.S. real estate investment trust, said it agreed to buy four hotels from Blackstone Group LP for about $495 million in cash and stock, adding to its portfolio of 23 hotels.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day