Egypt’s President Mohamed Mursi Reinstates ParliamentAhmed A. Namatalla, Salma El Wardany and Alaa Shahine
Egypt’s newly elected President Mohamed Mursi issued a decree to reinstate parliament, seeking to assert his power after the military dissolved the legislature.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Trump, Real Estate Investors Get Late-Added Perk in Tax Bill