Stockton Creditors Hold Few Weapons in Bankruptcy FightSteven Church
Lawyers for Stockton, California’s bondholders, who face a fight with the bankrupt city over proposed cuts, arrived in court today armed with fewer weapons than investors owed money by reorganizing companies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy