Lopez Obrador Questions Mexican Presidential Vote RecountNacha Cattan and Eric Martin
Mexican presidential candidate Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador said he isn’t satisfied with the partial recount of ballots that confirmed Enrique Pena Nieto’s July 1 victory and is deciding day by day how to protest the result.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt