JPMorgan, Goldman Shut Europe Money Funds After ECB CutDawn Kopecki and Charles Stein
JPMorgan Chase & Co., Goldman Sachs Group Inc. and BlackRock Inc. closed European money market funds to new investments after the European Central Bank lowered deposit rates to zero.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License