Informatica Slumps After Quarterly Sales Miss EstimatesKathleen Chaykowski
Informatica Corp. slumped the most in 11 years after the provider of data-integration software said weak demand in Europe caused an unexpected drop in quarterly sales and profit, sending down other software stocks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock