Informatica Slumps After Quarterly Sales Miss EstimatesKathleen Chaykowski
Informatica Corp. slumped the most in 11 years after the provider of data-integration software said weak demand in Europe caused an unexpected drop in quarterly sales and profit, sending down other software stocks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts