Stocks Fall as Treasuries Rise After U.S. Jobs ReportMichael P. Regan and Lu Wang
Stocks and commodities sank, while Treasuries rose for a second day, as slower-than-forecast growth in U.S. payrolls fueled concern the economic recovery is slowing. The dollar strengthened against 14 of 16 major peers, with the euro setting a two-year low of $1.2266.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster