Stocks Fall as Treasuries Rise After U.S. Jobs ReportMichael P. Regan and Lu Wang
Stocks and commodities sank, while Treasuries rose for a second day, as slower-than-forecast growth in U.S. payrolls fueled concern the economic recovery is slowing. The dollar strengthened against 14 of 16 major peers, with the euro setting a two-year low of $1.2266.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again