AIG Sues U.S. Over Alleged $30.2 Million Tax OverpaymentTom Schoenberg
American International Group Inc., which was taken over by the federal government in 2008, sued the U.S. seeking $30.2 million for an alleged overpayment of taxes for 1991.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy