AIG Sues U.S. Over Alleged $30.2 Million Tax OverpaymentTom Schoenberg
American International Group Inc., which was taken over by the federal government in 2008, sued the U.S. seeking $30.2 million for an alleged overpayment of taxes for 1991.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure