Uralkali Quarterly Potash Output Rises 12% to 2.9 Million TonsIlya Khrennikov
OAO Uralkali, the world’s largest potash producer, increased second-quarter output 12 percent from a year earlier to 2.9 million metric tons, according to a regulatory filing today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt