The Tortoise and the Hare: Fund Manager Edition
Ken Heebner and William Danoff are fund managers with radically different investing styles. As manager of Fidelity Contrafund, Danoff meets with executives from as many as 1,000 companies a year, jots down tickers in a tattered old notebook to identify what he calls “best of breed” companies, and spreads his investments across a range of industries from tech to restaurants. Heebner considers himself a trend spotter as well as a stock picker, concentrating his holdings in industries he thinks are poised to boom.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner