Obama Awaits Jobs Report on Bus Tour of Swing StatesKate Andersen Brower and Mike Dorning
Jobs growth returns to the forefront of the U.S. presidential campaign today as the Labor Department releases a report on unemployment and President Barack Obama wraps up a bus tour through two battleground states.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans