Marketers Take Mobile Ads for a Test Drive
In the next few weeks, some iPhone users will start seeing mobile ads from Samsung, one of Apple’s biggest competitors and the maker of the hit Galaxy phone. The ads will offer as much as $300 to people who trade in their Apple device for a Samsung.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy