Banks Pad Profits as U.S. Prolongs Refinancing Boom: MortgagesKathleen M. Howley and Dakin Campbell
The biggest U.S. mortgage lenders, whose first-quarter earnings were buoyed by gains on home-loan refinancings, are raking in more profits as record-low interest rates and government efforts prolong the boom.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Trump, Real Estate Investors Get Late-Added Perk in Tax Bill