Euro, Stocks Retreat With Italy, Spain Bonds on ECBMichael P. Regan
The euro sank to a one-month low as Spanish and Italian bonds plunged, while stocks retreated, after the European Central Bank disappointed investors anticipating a more aggressive effort to fight the debt crisis.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders