Tucker Libor Testimony Seen Following Diamond’sSvenja O’Donnell and Kitty Donaldson
Bank of England Deputy Governor Paul Tucker may be asked to give his version of events to lawmakers over a telephone call with Barclays Plc’s Robert Diamond as the Libor furor intensifies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy