Ex-Goldman Partner Chan Named Dymon CEO as Hedge Fund GrowsTomoko Yamazaki
Dymon Asia Capital (Singapore) Pte, the best-performing large hedge fund in Asia in 2011, hired a former head of macro trading at Goldman Sachs Group Inc. as chief executive officer, strengthening its interest-rate trading.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself