Peugeot to Raise French Workforce Cuts to 10,000, Union SaysMathieu Rosemain
PSA Peugeot Citroen plans to shed as much as 10 percent of its French workforce this year, more than previously announced, as sales slide and management seeks further savings, a union official said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet