Intel Says EU Withheld Evidence in Antitrust CaseAoife White and Stephanie Bodoni
Intel Corp., the largest maker of computer chips, asked judges to overturn a record European Union 1.06 billion-euro ($1.34 billion) antitrust fine, arguing regulators withheld evidence and didn’t let Intel fully defend itself.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock