Full Tilt Poker’s Bitar Can Be Released on Bond Judge RulesPatricia Hurtado
Full Tilt Poker founder Raymond Bitar and Nelson Burtnick, head of payment processing, were named in a new indictment alleging they defrauded customers to conceal the firm’s cash-poor condition after charges were filed last year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License