Airbus to Build Planes in Alabama, Challenging BoeingAndrea Rothman and Susanna Ray
Airbus SAS plans to assemble single-aisle aircraft in the U.S. for the first time, encroaching on Boeing Co.’s home market to tap demand from North American airlines seeking to renew their fleets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs