Airbus to Build Planes in Alabama, Challenging BoeingAndrea Rothman and Susanna Ray
Airbus SAS plans to assemble single-aisle aircraft in the U.S. for the first time, encroaching on Boeing Co.’s home market to tap demand from North American airlines seeking to renew their fleets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis