Softbank to Build Japan’s Biggest Solar Plant on IncentivesYoshiaki Nohara and Chisaki Watanabe
Softbank Corp., Japan’s third-largest mobile phone company, said it will build the nation’s biggest solar plant as the country begins an incentive program for clean energy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again