Softbank to Build Japan’s Biggest Solar Plant on IncentivesYoshiaki Nohara and Chisaki Watanabe
Softbank Corp., Japan’s third-largest mobile phone company, said it will build the nation’s biggest solar plant as the country begins an incentive program for clean energy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster