Iran-Oil Sanctions Risk Biggest OPEC Export Loss Since LibyaEwa Krukowska
European Union sanctions on Iran entered into full force yesterday after exemptions on some contracts and insurance ended, adding pressure on crude prices to rise and on the Persian Gulf nation to halt its nuclear-enrichment program.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline