Diamond Defies Pressure, Pledges to Complete ReviewEdward Evans and Howard Mustoe
Barclays Plc Chief Executive Officer Robert Diamond resisted pressure to quit after the bank was fined for rigging interest rates, saying he has the “full support” of directors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's