San Miguel Chairman Sells 14.7% Stake for $879 MillionCecilia Yap and Clarissa Batino
San Miguel Corp. Chairman Eduardo Cojuangco sold a 14.7 percent stake in the Philippines’ largest company at a discount to President Ramon Ang and its majority shareholder, raising 37 billion pesos ($879 million).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing