San Miguel Chairman Sells 14.7% Stake for $879 MillionCecilia Yap and Clarissa Batino
San Miguel Corp. Chairman Eduardo Cojuangco sold a 14.7 percent stake in the Philippines’ largest company at a discount to President Ramon Ang and its majority shareholder, raising 37 billion pesos ($879 million).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure