Megaupload Judge Defers Decision on Seizing Users’ DataTom Schoenberg
A U.S. judge deferred a decision on whether the government should set up a way for Megaupload.com users to regain access to millions of gigabytes of data the company managed before being shut down as part of a criminal copyright-violation case.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's