M&S Loses Britain’s Largest Clothing Retailer Title to NextSarah Shannon
Marks & Spencer Group Plc’s reign as the U.K.’s largest clothing retailer by market value is over after it was overtaken this week by competitor Next Plc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing