Gross Says Europe in Debt Trap After Relief Plan: Tom KeeneJohn Detrixhe
Pacific Investment Management Co.’s Bill Gross said a “debt trap” remains in place even after European leaders reached an agreement that alleviated concern the region’s banks will fail.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy