Central-Bank Euro Holdings Lowest in More Than 5 Years, IMF SaysAllison Bennett
The euro’s share of global foreign-exchange reserves fell from January through March to the lowest level since the third quarter of 2006, International Monetary Fund data show.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster