Bentley ‘Blower’ Sells for 5 Million Pounds at BonhamsScott Reyburn
A 1929 Bentley single-seat racer that once reached 137 miles per hour sold today for 5 million pounds ($7.8 million), making it the most expensive example of the U.K.-made marque ever sold at public auction.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy