Asian Stocks Rise as Euro Leaders Drop Spain ConditionsAdam Haigh
Asian stocks climbed, with the regional benchmark index posting its biggest first-half gain in three years, after European leaders meeting in Brussels agreed to ease repayment rules for Spanish banks and make it easier to recapitalize the region’s troubled lenders.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License