Abound Investors Have Links to Republicans, DemocratsChristopher Martin and Jim Snyder
Abound Solar Inc., a failed U.S. solar manufacturer that borrowed $70 million guaranteed by the Obama administration, received financial support from investors with connections to both Democrats and Republicans.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans