AB InBev Said to Name Aramburuzabala, Diez Morodo to Its BoardClementine Fletcher
Anheuser-Busch InBev NV, which agreed to buy the remaining 50 percent of Grupo Modelo SAB for $20.1 billion today, will name Modelo’s vice chairman and vice president to its board, according to a person with knowledge of the situation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day