Redemptions Converge With Refundings Fueling Rally: Muni CreditBrian Chappatta and Gillian White
U.S. state and city debt is set to extend its longest rally in five years as investors put to work a record wave of cash from bonds that are maturing or being refinanced.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing