JPMorgan Slips on Report Trading Loss Widened to $9 BillionAmbereen Choudhury and Dawn Kopecki
JPMorgan Chase & Co. fell more than 6 percent in New York trading after the New York Times reported the lender’s losses from credit derivatives may eventually total as much as $9 billion, exceeding the firm’s initial estimate.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap