J&F’s Plan to Acquire Rede Said to Face Brazil OppositionBlake Schmidt and Cristiane Lucchesi
J&F Participacoes SA, owner of the world’s biggest beef producer, faces opposition from Brazil’s state development bank to its plan to buy energy distributor Rede Energia SA, said two people familiar with the discussions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Slide From Records as Volatility Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant