J&F’s Plan to Acquire Rede Said to Face Brazil OppositionBlake Schmidt and Cristiane Lucchesi
J&F Participacoes SA, owner of the world’s biggest beef producer, faces opposition from Brazil’s state development bank to its plan to buy energy distributor Rede Energia SA, said two people familiar with the discussions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations